About Finance Earth
We are a mission-driven investment advisor and fund manager, working in partnership with world leading environmental organisations, such as RSPB, WWF and the National Trust, to protect and restore nature utilising market-based mechanisms, implementing bespoke financial tools and creating high impact investments.
We are a pioneering employee-owned social enterprise and are now the UK’s leading environmental impact investment advisor and fund manager, with a rapidly growing international mandate, providing strategic consultancy and corporate finance advice.
We work across a wide variety of the conservation, natural and built asset sectors on projects specifically structured to deliver significant impact for the environment, local communities whilst delivering fair returns for investors. Our team of experienced professionals all excel in their given fields and innovate to meet changing trends in government policy, sources of finance and market opportunities.
We are looking to recruit an Office Coordinator to help support our growing team and coordinate our office in Vauxhall, London. This is a fast-paced and varied role that requires someone who is passionate about providing a supportive and exceptional working environment.
The Office Coordinator will be office based, 5 days per week and will take the lead role in our fun and engaging office, look after our team of dedicated and mission-led people, provide general support, and ensure things run smoothly, which will include:
- Proactively manage the day-to-day operations of the office with a view to continuously improving our work environment
- Maintaining a clean, fully equipped and effective, fun, and organised office space
- Managing relationships and contracts with vendors and suppliers: cleaning, building management, office equipment suppliers etc
- Ensuring a safe office space that is compliant with Health and Safety regulations: PAT testing, First Aid and Fire Wardens etc
- Planning and management of the office budget.
- Leading our IT support: management of service provider support and contracts, equipment management including on and off-boarding, and software and systems
- File management.
- Overseeing the coordination of diary management and support for the Executive and wider team
- Overseeing the coordination of the team assistants to deliver on the needs of the business
- Preparing agendas, presentations and materials for meetings.
Back Office Management:
- Overseeing the coordination of resource allocation for HR, Finance and Compliance tasks.
Skills and Experience
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an Office Coordinator (or similar role) within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, handling multiple tasks and deadlines.
Personal attributes, competencies and essential experience that we are looking for include:
- Enthusiastic self-starter and strong team player
- Thorough and methodical attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including clear verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, agile work ethic focused on problem-solving
- A can-do attitude with the ability to take ownership of projects
- Discretion and tact
- Office and facilities management
- Team and diary management
- Strong IT skills, proficient in the full Microsoft Office Suite.
Our people are our business; we work hard to ensure that they have fulfilling careers and a good work/ life balance. We encourage training to make sure our staff are equipped to do their jobs to the best of their abilities and offer flexible working and generous holidays so that staff can both meet client expectations and personal goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Finance Earth can provide a superior experience for building and maintaining a professional career in finance – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow whilst delivering work that is highly impactful and beneficial for our planet. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Opportunity to earn up to £41,250 – £52,750
- Base salary of £35,000 to £45,000 per annum based on experience
- Up to 15% of Salary Discretionary Bonus and Christmas Bonus of up to £1,000
- Opportunity to become a shareholder after 12 months with a potential dividend allowance
- 25 days holiday plus 2-3 days free at Christmas (plus English bank holidays)
- Generous training budgets with learning and continuous improvement as a critical element of the way we work
- Private medical insurance, Group life insurance and 3% Pension contribution
- Monthly team socials.
How to Apply
If you think that you are the right person for this important role in our business, please apply by sending:
- A comprehensive CV
- A cover letter that includes as a minimum:
- A summary of the relevant experience you will be bringing to this role; and
- Your interest in working at Finance Earth.
Applications that do not include a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications should be submitted through this platform or directly to Ami at email@example.com by 9 a.m. on Monday 27th November 2023.
Finance Earth is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the disciplines in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.